Saturday, April 25, 2009

Electric Relaxation...

A Tribe Called Quest really out did themselves on that tune! I can still hear it and VIBE to it like no other.  While being a fantastic song, it also describes exactly what my weekend has been thus far.  Caeden's soccer game was at 11:30 this morning, so we didn't have to get up waaaay too early for it.  After the game C went home with another girl on her team for a play date, which free'd Peerless, my mom, and me up for the afternoon.  

After lunch P and I went to see "State of Play."  I thought it was a good movie, but I enjoy most any movie which ends up having some type of twist.  We are at home now, no kids, just us....oooohhhh. Perfect opportunity to act like old people and veg out in the theater room watching movies. We didn't have a date night yesterday, so I guess we are quasi-making up for it now....I guess.

1 comment:

Kembree said...

I love the new picture of them! :) We watched Baby Mama last night on the couch and grilled out after watching SEVERAL hours of the draft!! Miss you guys!