Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Daily Grind...

As I sit here and listen to the sounds of my house--Dora's spanglish on Kai's DVD player and Caeden's voice carrying in here from the foyer where she is giving a one woman concert to...umm...God--I realized yet again how BLESSED I am.  I have two healthy, happy, children; a marriage that is real with ups, downs, happy times, and some arguments, and a mama who lives so close to me and loves us all unconditionally.   Sure there are times when I wish I could wave a magic wand and have my clothes folded, lunches made, house completely spic and span, and a dinner made that would cause Emeril, Martha, and Paula to be green with envy!  Shucks, there are day when I wish I could just push PAUSE on life and take a good breather.  At the end of the day, all of sounds I hear let me know that the life I live is one of love, blessings, and happiness.  It's not my 9-5, but rather my 24 hour gig, and I love it.  My daily grind is a total work of love!

No comments: