Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And the Fruity Drink Saga Continues...

Where were you at 5:00 Last Thursday afternoon???  I was laying on the beach in St. Martin pretending I didn't have two kids at home or about 10 loads of laundry that needed to be done....Instead I was frolicking on the beach with a HOT man not even feeling the LEAST bit self conscious about my body (probably because there were 72 year old women in G-string tops and bottoms, all the while weighing in at a cool 350..no joke).  Nonetheless, I had a blast.  I love him.  I love him.  I soooo love him.



















So, this past weekend the boy and I took a quick, mini-vacay to St. Martin.  While I am so thankful for the time away, let me just tell you that St. Martin is NOT a mini vacay type of place.  The island was beautiful, and we had what I am convinced was the BEST Italian food I've ever had in my whole life.  You need, at minimum, a good 7 days to really enjoy the island, but I can tell you we made the most of the four days we were there.  We are SO blessed that my mom lives here, because I NEVER worry about my girls when I'm gone.  I mean, I have the regular "what if this or that happens" thoughts, but I know they are with someone who loves them, snotty noses, nasty boogers, stinky pull-ups, and all, and I can relax with that knowledge....

The funniest thing on the entire trip (besides my ultra friendly-post fruity drink self) was the day we got there.   We were checking in, and Mr. Surprises hands me an envelope and tells me to tell him what it says.  Keep in mind, he NEVER lets me open anything, because God only knows what he's put together.  So, I oblige, open the envelope (thinking it's the standard "welcome to our island paradise" letter, and begin reading, aloud, our confirmation for a romantic, private dinner on the beach for the next night. He then looks at me and begins to tell me how nosey I am!!! HUH?????  I did nothing more than laugh at him and tell him how glad I was to be there with him.  So sweet.  Anyway, I won't bore you with the nitty gritty details of the trip, but enjoy the G-rated photos I was able to include.  See ya.....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics!!

neisha, you and boo-boo are the only jackson i know that can go to a tropical island and NOT get a tan!

toast doesnt count! ;)

*sigh*

i am so happy for your's and Peerless' life together! you seem so happy! we all need a mini-break every now and then!

*holds up a fruity drink*

no, you can't have a sip; lord knows what the "other" pics look like!!

:-)

Kembree said...

Ya'll are adorable! I love the pic of P's hand on your 'non-existent' booty!!