Friday, March 13, 2009

First off, see my beautiful shoes that my hubby gifted to me the other day? He can be so sweet....Big ups to Gwen Stefani for her L.A.M.B. summer collection.  I needed black sandals, and he hooked me right on up:


I'm in the bed recovering from an oral surgery from this morning...YUCK.  I always hate that after anesthesia feeling, and that's what I'm going through right now.  Mimi is over with the girls, instead of them spending the night with her, because she's my mama and still worries about me like I'm 4.  She didn't want me to be here alone, because she didn't trust that I'd take my medicine...or eat...or any of the things you're supposed to do during recovery.  Gotta love that Mimi.

The boy just left for the Hawks' game with his friend, Ray.  I told him to go ahead and go, because I didn't want him here sulking about having to stay in.  I'm telling you he has adult ADD.  He is an on the go type of guy, and I knew staying here with me would be no fun, so I told him find him a friend and have a boys night. We went to the game this past Wednesday, anyway, so I'm hoping he has a good time.  OK...I'm headed to lay down and ice my face.


3 comments:

Kembree said...

Feel Better!!

Anonymous said...

The shoes are the bomb girl. Go P!!! I just love your blog. You're an excellent writer. Keep it up, okay?

Anonymous said...

I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time back in high school because they were impacted...NOT fun so I know how you feel!!

...and what size are those shoes?? they may be missing come November! :-)

Feel better!!