Monday, September 1, 2008

A handful....literally

I love my husband.  God in heaven knows I do.  God also knows that when he put Peerless and me together, he took oil and water and in his miraculous power made it mix.  P and I are really opposites.  What's CRAZY is that somewhere in our journey we've become so much alike it's scary.  Peerless is the one person on Earth who can turn the most serious situation into a comedic experience.  He can go from 31 years old to 8 years old in a matter of seconds--just put him and Caeden against one another and see.  Then there are those times when he becomes the most romantic, loving, wonderful person going.  Well, Saturday night was one of them.  We went out with friends, and he was oh so attentive.  He fawned over me from the moment we walked out of the door to the moment we walked back into the house.  We took pictures, we laughed...sigh.  So, needless to say, when I'm looking through the pictures from the other night and run across the CUTEST picture of us I was ELATED.  I looked, I smiled, and then I became mortified.  In the cuteness of the pose, my husband became the thug I love so much.  He decided our G rated pose shouldn't be such.  And then the picture was taken.......just notice the hands.  My sweets.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are just silly. Silly!

GO BRUINS!